Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dawn Comes to Visit!!

Dawn is a friend I met on the internet. I spent a weekend with her and some other friends last summer in Seattle.

Yesterday, Dawn came to visit. We went to a nearby restaurant for dinner then roasted marshmallows in our backyard when it got dark. Here she is with her sweet little Sophia.



It was cold for an August afternoon, mid 70's. We ate outside and enjoyed the break in the heat.




Dawn has the prettiest eyes.

I'm thrilled spitless, Sophia however looks bored.

Dawn's mother, Theresa came along. That's my Holly Dolly there next to her at the table.

1 comment:

  1. Hi E,

    I just found this post while visiting my blog to check who's updated and who hasn't...great photos dear friend. Dawn and Sophia look wonderful and how fortunate for you that their road trip took them to you on their way home. Love Eaton. :))

    ReplyDelete