Thirteen favorite games to play after eating Thanksgiving dinner. Or any family dinner for that matter.
1. Poker--We're a real gambling savvy family. Even my ten year old can bluff with the best adult.
2. Apples to Apples--As long as I get the 'electric chair' card.
3. Munchkin--Don't ask me the rules, I just pretend I know what I'm doing.
4. Progressive Rummy--I love this game, I usually win.
5. Greed--Dice game that rewards daring and insanity.
6. Bullshit--My kids are just full of 'it'. LOL
7. Monopoly--Pass go and collect $200 dollars.
8. Wii Bowling--Finally, an game that might let us work off that extra helping of stuffing.
9. Uno Attack--Draw Four! Everybody!
10.Scrabble--The writer in me does have a slight advantage here.:)
11.Boggle--See reason above.
12.Life--Takes forever but never a dull moment.
13.Scattegories--Keep those answers PG rated!!